September 15, 2009

New off of State Street - Fugu Asian Fusion

My new favorite Asian cuisine restaurant is Fugu Asian Fusion on 411 W. Gilman St. They have both Chinese and Thai dishes for a very decent price range. And talk about authentic, they have dishes such as Pig Ears and Chili Oil Sauce, Ox Tongue and Tripe with Chili Sauce, and much more. Though if that's too daring for you, I recommend their "Unique" dish, Walnut Chicken and Shrimp. It contains Tempura Chicken and Shrimp with Walnuts glazed with their honey sauce. You wouldn't need desert after since the sweetness of this dish will get you to eat every last bit of the plump tastful shrimps down to the last crunchy roasted walnuts. It's like an entree and desert in one that keeps you very satisfied with the flavor, quality, and quantity.

Make sure you check it out and let me know what you think.

http://www.fuguasian.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarrut
    I have been to this place and it is pretty good. I hope you add more info on future entries, How about map, menu? I know you have the link to their website which is great, but make it easier for me…
    Keep posting,
    Hernando

    ReplyDelete